Accountant fees

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by khutch, Feb 4, 2006.

  1. khutch

    khutch LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 495

    I will be forming a S Corp this year. I have bartered w/an accountant for his services, which seem to me a bit high.
    What are some of the fees people are paying for setting up service for a solo operation, i.e., end of year return + quarterly payments, etc.
  2. mikefromny

    mikefromny LawnSite Member
    Messages: 224

    well how much are u paying?
  3. khutch

    khutch LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 495

    Have not been billed for everything yet, but so far $250 for biz return, about $500 for setting up and filling workman's, unemployment, fed and state witholding, etc.
  4. BCF

    BCF LawnSite Member
    Messages: 107

    Cost me $700 from lawyer to go from DBA to LLC. NO employees or taxes included, just EIN.

    JHIGGS LawnSite Member
    Messages: 25

    I talked to the local SBA and they will help you fill out the paper work and all you have to pay is the filing fee. $100 in Va.
  6. rodfather

    rodfather LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 9,501

    I seem to remember paying that same amount as well 5 years also included an hour consultation too.

Share This Page