Accounts

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by BIGJIMBEEM, Jun 3, 2008.

1. BIGJIMBEEM

BIGJIMBEEM LawnSite Member

I have been toying with the idea of moving back towards family and have consider selling out my accounts, after all worked to hard to get them and keep them to just give them away. How do u figure out what is a fair price??

thnx adam

2. k911lowe

k911lowe LawnSite Senior Member

how much is air?you have to figure what you want and the market will see if its fair or not:eek:therwise,just give them to someone who needs them as you have the gumption to start another where you are going.

3. BIGJIMBEEM

Well I just have just been doing this part time over the last couple years and have about 2k worth of maintence accounts and was just wondering what if anything they were worth i can always allows one of my buddies to take care of everything. I would frather take a few dollars for my time and energy of building a solid foundation or additional buisness for and exsisting one. What's wrong with that??

4. k911lowe

k911lowe LawnSite Senior Member

i wasnt knocking you for wanting to sell;however.a price is set between the seller and a buyer.nothing wrong with that just set a price you think the experience was worth and go for it.

5. BIGJIMBEEM

Well I thought 3 to 4 months billing was very fair. I have seen people wanting a years bulling in some cases. Just a little extra money for relocating and for all the effort and the money that can be made in the future

6. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Atlanta

Give them to me I'll take them. :laugh:

Dave...

7. BIGJIMBEEM

I bet everyone luvs free money