ad strategy


LawnSite Senior Member
we did 3 mulch jobs last week. one today, big one for the next few days. our ads haven't hit yet, aside from letters to customers. we're doing two papers this week for a month, and 1000 postcards. i was hoping for better weather, we're looking at 40's all week. my preference would be to wait on the postcards until the extended forecast looked nicer, but the competition is starting to get out there now. what do you guys think? i would be getting the name out with the ads, should i wait possibly for a week on the postcards, looking for better weather?


LawnSite Bronze Member
Better weather. It's perfect weather here, put out a little over 500 flyers out of 5000 so far, and have received 5 or 6 calls, 3 jobs. Maybe split them up a bit, hit a few now, then really slam 'em when the weather breaks.