Add a dovetail & ramp to a van body

LBFmd

LawnSite Member
Can one of these be added to a 12' or 16 ' body? Can you give me a ball park cost?

Last edited:
OP
T

Truck Body Builder

LawnSite Member
Yes we can install a dovetail & ramp on an existing platform body.

Approximate cost $ 2,000.00. You may want to shorten the length of the platform body to reduce the overall lenght of the body with dovetail at an extra cost.

Send us pictures of the rear & side views with the grounf to floor dimension to look into further.

Thanks for your question.

LBFmd

LawnSite Member
its actually for a 10' Box truck now and we are looking at putting one on our 16 Van Body. whats your email and I can send you pictures and measurements.

Thanks

organiclawncanada

LawnSite Member
Can you put a dove tail and ramp on a 16' box cube van with a roll up door. I am looking to use it for lawn maintenance to drive a ZTR in and out of and all my push mowers. The spray unit would stay on a different truck. I am thinking of something like this instead of a 16' trailer.

OP
T

Truck Body Builder

LawnSite Member
Yes we can install or build & ship out a dovetail with ramp for a van box.
Please contact our office with the following dimensions for pricing.

Ground to floor height.
Inside floor opening.
Body outside width.

Thanks for contacting us.

XLS

LawnSite Silver Member
can this system be added to a standard 1 ton steel flat bed ? I am unsure of the exact size but its approximatly 7'6'' wide by 8'long built to haul 1 ZTR . if so at what cost to my company in reguards to price and time of turn around . or could this system be shiped to a certified welding shop more local for the instalation? thanks

OP
T

Truck Body Builder

LawnSite Member
Yes we can build a dovetail & ramp for your application.

We will need the following:

Ground to floor height.
Body outside width.

We will also need a picture of the back end of the truck.

Please call us with this information to obtain pricing.

Thanks for contacting us.

XLS

LawnSite Silver Member
one more thing i need to know and it has been asked in this thread but over looked .......what is the angle of approach on the setup and if it is possible can we request a flatter agle due to our walker mowers (not a walk behind ) will hang between the rear third wheel and the body while backing up a 33 degree grade and it need to be less for our application

Top Forums