Greg jinxed me with his add a zone thread but I had a richdel 205 valve with a bad diaphragm that had a house addition built over it. It took me three hours of wire tracking and potholing in a heavily treed yard to confirm it. After determining with relative ease that crawling under the house was not an option I got my strong hispanic buddies who dug out a holly at the corner where the pipes were emerging. We reset the valve there and robbed a zone wire for it. Thankfully their was a Texas manifold (two valves in a 6" valve box) downstream from there. The wire we robbed went to one valve and we used the other wire for the add a zone.