Adding Fertilizer & Weed Control Services?



LawnSite Member
Call your state's department of agriculture. They'll answer every question and email you all of the info you need to know. There are also training manuals available from your state teaching you some basics and what you need to know to get your applicators license. I'd highly recommend getting into this field. At least from my experience it's great. There's just toooooons of things to learn. None of it is hard to understand, but to do things correctly, there's a lot to know. I can answer most questions regarding basics and at least, how things work in my state. I can pm you info on basics of chemicals and fert if you are interested.
I am interested. Good idea to call them, I may try that next time we get a rainy day when I cant work

Top Forums