Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a lawn care business and i am wanting to add pressure washing to my list of services....what is a good pressure washer to start with?...how do you bid jobs, what cleaning chemiclas do you use....any info is appreciated

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I currently own a lawn care business and i am wanting to add pressure washing to my list of services....what is a good pressure washer to start with?...how do you bid jobs, what cleaning chemiclas do you use....any info is appreciated
You should have atleast a 4000 PSI 4gpm IF YOUR GOING COLD WATER PW, chems depend on what you are washing but for most house's you can use chlorine 12% and something like "simple cherry" along with water.

Their are many chems out their but the bleach will work great on mold and also concrete. Ive done lots of homework and am not the expert but i have done about 7-8 houses and many other things so far and no problems yet, you do have to be very careful though or it could cost you big time...oh and make sure your insurance covers power washing! I get around 400.00 - 500.00 for a 2 story house but it all depends on the house and the condition,i mean 1 side of the house could be easy and the other have 10yrs of algae or mold on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.