adding spraying to my services

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by sfddelta1, Mar 18, 2008.

  1. Does anyone spray in Arkansas. I would like to know what you have to do to things legal here in the great state of arkansas.

  2. yardprospraying

    yardprospraying LawnSite Member
    Messages: 147


    Look at the top of the thread/post "licensing in all states". You can click on your state, and it should tell you what you have to do to get licensed.

    I know "Turfdoctor1" and "Ted" are both from Arkansas, so hopefully they will chime in and help you out.

    Good Luck,
  3. Turfdoctor1

    Turfdoctor1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 707

    yardpro hit the nail. there is a link at the top of the page that will take you where you need to go.

    here is a shortcut.

    pretty much, you need to contact the state plant board, sign up to take the exam, have proof of insurance, study for the exam, pass the exam, recertify every 3 years.

    $150 to take the exam, for spraying herbicides you only need section 5. I believe additional exams are $100. Then, it is an additional $150 to get your license. This process takes a couple of months.
  4. Ric

    Ric LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 11,969


    I believe the Clinton's never worried about legal in White Water Arkansas or any other part of Arkansas.
  5. well that would be great but i am not a FOB or FOH (friend of bill / friend of hillary)

    so i guess i will go legal

    for all the info

Share This Page