• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Adjusting cut height on metro 48"

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Dondinct,

Thanks for the post and welcome to Lawnsite. The cutting height for the Metro is adjusted with front caster spacers, blade spacers and a rear axle adjustment.

The rear axle adjustment is one that you probably won't do very often. My machine is 9 years old and it's been adjusted up once and then back down as soon as I was done cleaning up an overgrown lot.

Most operators will operate the mower in a cutting height range that they can accommodate with the front caster spacers and the blade spacers.

To change the caster spacers it really only takes a few seconds. This is where 99% of the field adjustments will be applied.

The blade spacers require removing the blade and the blade bolt and relocating the spacers, which are really thick washers. This takes a good 15 minutes or so with hand tools.

If you want a really detailed look at all the adjustments you can download a Metro operators manual from the tech support section of our web page.

You can also give me a call here at the factory at 1-800-667-5296 at your convenience as well.

Thanks,

Terry