• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

advertise it worked for me

danielmorvant

LawnSite Member
#1 purcase cheep fax machine #2 look in yellowpages under realestate agency and call each getting there fax numbers. #3 send youre company information. Ive got alot of work this way and im currently mowing for two major realeators on a full time basis. Also picked up several new homeowners Hope this helps some new comers.

NMS0219

LawnSite Senior Member
It has something to do with some part of the do not call list the gov set up. I beleive it is because a phone is used. Their was an article on it in GIE snow Magazine febuary 07 issue. I also looked it up online and it is illegal.

lawnman_scott

LawnSite Fanatic
It has something to do with some part of the do not call list the gov set up. I beleive it is because a phone is used. Their was an article on it in GIE snow Magazine febuary 07 issue. I also looked it up online and it is illegal.
How many businesses get charged for this each year? I would be more worried about the loser real estate agent trying to screw you like they always do.

Bustus

LawnSite Member
#1 purcase cheep fax machine #2 look in yellowpages under realestate agency and call each getting there fax numbers. #3 send youre company information. Ive got alot of work this way and im currently mowing for two major realeators on a full time basis. Also picked up several new homeowners Hope this helps some new comers.
What types of work do they give you? Do they pass on foreclosures and power of sales for you to maintain until sold?