1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Advertisement on Pizza Boxes

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Infinite, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Infinite

Infinite LawnSite Member

Anybody ever try this method? This year I believe I will have the oppurtunity from two businesses. The one business my cousin is the manager in the building, it has delivers out to a lot of customers. The other pizza place I have a friend that delivers I just have to talk it over with the owner. This business is just a small town pizza shop.

2. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

I do not know cost but if it is in budget I would try it, see how it goes. I think small toan like Cadiz would be a great way to get your name in their homes. Offer a little bait in the way of special or coupon.

3. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Your are 100% sure it won't work if you don't try but you have a 50-50 chance it will if you do give it a try. Good Luck!

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Tell ya what..the pizza business itself is an exellent business to get into.But I know of nobody that does anything with a pizza box other than open it and the throw it away.

5. lawn masters 2006

lawn masters 2006 LawnSite Member

i have done it before,at little cizars pizza...did recieve alot of phone calls...probly picked up 20 clients.all i had to do was print a flyer w/ a cpl of there coupons on it an my lawn care name an i offered every 4th mowing for half price.....

6. Infinite

Infinite LawnSite Member

Sounds good, I mean it's pretty much free just the cost of the flyers. Yeah Cadiz has that small town enviroment and I figure it would be the best possible way to market, because everybody eats pizza right.

7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I would be more interested in putting an ad on the placemat that is used in the pizza house.

8. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

If your thinking about placemat advertising, check out this thread that I started a few weeks back.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=128241