1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Advertisement on your truck?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TEG, Jun 20, 2004.

1. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

I was wondering where you guys get the signs/advertisement for your truck/trailers. I know there are magnetic ones, sticker kinds and actual paint. Where can it be done, how expensive is it? and is it worth it? I just handed out 200 flyers today, and I am hoping more business roles in with upcoming vacations, new developments finishing up etc. etc. Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

2. Show-Me Lawn Care

Show-Me Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I ordered my magnetics from www.witnessdesigns.com and I was very happy with the service, price, & product. $40 for a pair of 12x24 with a little design work on them also...not just plain jane

[​IMG]

3. Husky03

Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member

Say I want to get grass on my sign like you have, where do I tell them this?

Thanks...

4. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

awesome! Thanks for the input show-me!

5. Show-Me Lawn Care

Show-Me Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I'm pretty sure that there's a comments box on the order form. If not, I would just email them with your request as soon as you place your order, that way you can give them your order # as a reference.

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Show-Me Lawn Care,

That sign really looks nice.