• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

advertising

stevesmowing

LawnSite Senior Member
I just received an e-mail from a Realtor that I do some work for. They are sending out a holiday news letter and told me it would go out to about 750 of their customers. If I wanted to put a business card size ad it would be $50 and $100 for a 1/4 page ad. All 750 are within my current servicing area. Is this a decent deal or not?

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>

Hi stevesmowing,

Will you be offering any seasonal promotion? Or what will the ad include?

<table width=100%>
<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td></td></tr></table>
<center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

J Hisch

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yes do it. Ask if they are sending them to clients of the properties they manage. If so BIngo.... Good luck. make sure you ask for a list of who it is going to then follow up with a call. Make your ad have a coupon.....

OP
S

stevesmowing

LawnSite Senior Member
thanks for the ideas. I have thought about this... Add $1 to the price per cut for all customers. Have them sign a contract with a $50 cancelation fee. However advertise upon signing a contract they will recieve a $50 bill.