1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

advertising

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zimm4, Mar 2, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Why is it not an option? Price? Timing?<p>Homer

2. slagerlawncare

slagerlawncare LawnSite Member

make some quality flyers..put them in a door hanger bag..target certain areas...put your boots on the street and put some flyers on some doors...<p>best bang for your buck...<p>just MO<p>

3. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

Homer-<br>Next yellow pages won't be out until December. May work next year, but I'm looking for work now.&lt;p&gt;Also flyers will be distributed as well. If I have to turn down customers, so much the better. I doubt I will be that lucky, though.&lt;p&gt;John<br>

4. sdgoes

sdgoes LawnSite Member

I was up in the air on using door hanger bags or just rolling the fliers and using a rubber band to hang on the door. Any suggestions? <br>thanks,<br>Steve<br>

5. slagerlawncare

slagerlawncare LawnSite Member

sdgoes,<br>use door hangers, they are more professional and a good wind or rain takes care of em' with the rubber band..<br>my bags are from R.N.D. signs...1000 for 20 bucks 1-800-328-4009<p>good luck and happy walking! it's worth it!<br>