Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im searching for a aeration postcard i can send to my customers but having a hard time trying to find one already one. Anyone want to share theirs or know where i can get a template for one? Thanks all.
John

·
Registered
334 Posts
RND signs. They are one of the sponsors of this site on the left hand column. I use them for my lawn stakes after spraying. They also have all the stuffers you need to promote add ons.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
RND Signs for sure. They are quick and reasonable. Buy them imprinted with your logo or if you need them faster, buy them blank and stamp them yourself.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you are looking for an aeration stuffer, look no further.
Sorry RND in advance... I called you guys the other day because of these posts. I have used Plan-It Graphics in the past just like "upnorth", but i have no loyalty to them, so I figured I'd see what you guys had to offer. The design fee is included with the prices, but even when you add on Plan-It's fee they are still hundreds of dollars cheaper on most quantities. You have a few things that plan-it does not, but for most of the stuff I use, the price was too high. Maybe I'm wrong, and I don't meant to be bashing you guys. But with rising cost of everything related to this industry(fuel, insurance, fertilizer prices through the roof, etc), it's nice to come on this site and find a way to save money now and then, and not give something up in the process.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.