1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

aerator tines

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by greasy_gun, Jun 17, 2006.

  1. greasy_gun

    greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 334

    Any of you know of a retailer that sells the replacement for a lesco tow behind aerator?
  2. Littleriver1

    Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 811

    Why not go to Lesco?
  3. Runner

    Runner LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,497

    What aerator do you have from them? basically, the aerators from the last 10 years have been Classen. Anyone that sells Classen equipment would have them. Just go to Classen's website and look for dealer locator. You may even be able to get then direct from Classen.
  4. ant

    ant LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,466

  5. golfguy

    golfguy LawnSite Member
    Messages: 108

    Try a company called R&R. They sell all sorts of after market parts for turf equipment.
  6. turfcobob

    turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 878

    Go to Turfco.com they sell tines for like $2.65 and are a direct replacement. Lesco is Mfg by Classen and they use Ryan tines. The Turfco is an exact copy of the ryan lawnaire tine only less money because you buy them direct.

Share This Page