Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 80 of 311 Posts
looks good, i like the truck post some more picks of the truck when you get a chance. Have started you season yet, how is it looking for you this year. Its going to be a tight year down here, money is getting tighter by the day.

It's looking great.

i can get the same trailer from my brother used a bit but real nice i think its 16 or 18 for 2 grand here in indy

Discussion starter · #71 ·
Here is an updated picture of my truck and trailer al lettered up. I would of posted this sooner but I have waiting for the lettering guy to get his printer fixed so the truck could be redone.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Nice truck and lettering.

nice truck, nice looking equipment to. You said that you might be thinking of getting rid of your 48 if it that scag in the pictures i might be interested.

Discussion starter · #79 ·
nice truck, nice looking equipment to. You said that you might be thinking of getting rid of your 48 if it that scag in the pictures i might be interested.
Thank you very much!! Yes I am looking to sell it. I just put it up on craigslist in the Northern Jersey section with more pictures. If you are interested pm me.

61 - 80 of 311 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.