1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Aggregate Sealer Installation

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by JTF40, Sep 14, 2006.

1. ChicagoSeal

ChicagoSeal LawnSite Member

Yes,

an example would be asphaltstore.com

I think they sell online pails for 3 bucks a gallon and that is pretty high quality.

Try Sealmaster.net

Google Starseal as well.

You'll see that the leading sealcoating manf. don't usually charge more than 4 bucks a gallon for mail orders, and charge somewhere around 2-2.50 in rural areas for sealer per gallon (at the plant). If you're in a good area you can get it anywhere from 1.20 to 175.

2. mac43rn

mac43rn LawnSite Member

the OP asked abot a seler for exposed aggregate, not asphalt. Try putting the starseal sealer on an exposed aggregate drive and you will be in a world of hurt. Do you have any idea what exposed aggregate is?

To the OP $50 is a good price

3. DigiDean

DigiDean LawnSite Member

I'm a newbie on this topic. I want to reseal my aggregate driveway on my own. Any recomendations on best products to use for sealing. I saw that Lowers had some Quickcrete product at over $100 per 5 gallons - seems a bit high based on what I am seeing here.

Any comments on how to do a great job the first time!

4. RRPressureWashing

RRPressureWashing LawnSite Member

I done a job yesterday. The guy bought the sealer, and we actually need 2 more 5 gallon buckets of it. I went and picked them up and they were $164.00. Came from home depot.