Agitator for small tanks

OP
W

woodlawnservice

LawnSite Bronze Member
Without proper agitation Prodiamine 4L will still settle in short period of time. Is it better than the WDG yes but not by much.

I believe there is roughly a $8 increase per acre at the yearly max amounts. Of course it depends on your supplier.
I feel like the only difference in it was either u pour it out as a "slurry" or I make it into a slurry.... that's why I've never justified using it... didnt save me much time, and it's nice in the dry form not cleaning up measuring cups... lol

OP
W

woodlawnservice

LawnSite Bronze Member
My supplier was quite a bit more I'm wanting to say per jug.. maybe $40 more? Which dont mean a ton on a per acres basis.. but it's still $40.. lol which cover other coat such as a jug of gly..

CHARLES CUE

LawnSite Gold Member
I found with the 12 volt pump theres not enough volume so for agitation i use the adjustable cone nozzle that comes on a back pack sprayer works pretty good

Big and Tall

LawnSite Member
I run a boat bilge pump in my 35 ga tank. Aggitates prodiamine pretty well. No hoses or anything just let it pump and blow
That's the same thing I do. The only problem I have is that I have to shut it off when the tank gets pretty low or it causes lots of foam.

Top Forums