• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Agri-Fab Leaf Loader any good

Varsity L&G

LawnSite Senior Member
Just for one season? Would this do better and be faster then a blower?

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=95309-203-45-0320-062&lpage=none

Picks up grass, leaves, pine needles and lawn debris
12 cubic foot hopper
Four replaceable 10" diameter nylon brushs
4.5 To 1 - brush to wheel ratio
Infinite brush height adjustment
11" x 2.5" polypropylene wheels with semi-pneumatic tires
Free floating vinyl basket with two pivot points for easy dumping
Can be dumped from tractor seat
1 year warranty

Itsgottobegreen

LawnSite Silver Member
Nope. They are for home owners. A nice big powerful back pack blower would be much better.

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Itsgottobegreen said:
Nope. They are for home owners. A nice big powerful back pack blower would be much better.
Hey, where ya been? Been looking forward to you ragging on my new used truck...lol Good to see ya back.

RonB

LawnSite Senior Member
do you just pull it with your mower without the blade engaged? if your cutting how the heck does it pick up stuff blown out the chute?

OP
Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G

LawnSite Senior Member
Guess that Idea is out. I was thinking if the thing only lasted for a few weeks it would still be better then having to blow them around. Was going to put it on the back of the ole lawn tractor with out the deck and ride around the yard.

OP
Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G

LawnSite Senior Member
Add goes in the paper this Thursday!

Thought I would try the simple add.

add reads. (I am the only add in there at this time)

Got leaves? Need Mulch! Call Varsity Lawn & Garden 864-###-####

LawnMowerBoy48

LawnSite Member
I got one at a flea market for $40 years ago, I think I was in 7th or 8th grade at the time. I had one yard that was entirely pine needles and it worked great for picking them up. If you are just doing a couple of yards it wouldn't be too bad. It fills up fast and you still need a place to dump them, I found the driveway to be the best spot. If you have the money I would definetly invest in a powerful backpack blower.