Ahh, Its nice to live in Southern California

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by theminigardener7, Feb 24, 2009.

1. theminigardener7

theminigardener7 LawnSite Member

I took some pictures of a couple yards the other day and most of my equipment. Sorry to brag to all of the people who have snow on everything

stripes 2.jpg

stripes 4.jpg

stripes1.jpg

0109091641.jpg

0201091608.jpg

2. OP
    OP
    theminigardener7

and some more pics..

0201091622a.jpg

0201091628a.jpg

stripes 3.jpg

3. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice. Is that your house? What year is that honda push mower? I had one of those about 12 years ago. Haven't seen one since.

4. OP
    OP
    theminigardener7

all of the equipment photos are at my house(except for the honda). I have no idea what model it is because I was given it to begin with 4 years ago and has lasted me 4 years of commercial mowing.(3 years ago, i left it out in the rain, so I had to get a new caburator, and they tuned it up for me. Otherwise, I have never tuned it up or anything, it works great!)

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. Old mowers but they seem to do the job just fine!

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Beautiful! Back in my late teen/early adulthood days, I raced BMX and related to the tour (I was sponsored by Coca-Cola) I stayed out there for a summer. We were right on Redondo Beach - on the strand staying with a family friend (who had the bucks). In the morning we would open the shades...There was a small patio area, then the sidewalk, and the beach. It was amazing. Girls - all day long walking, skating, and riding bikes up and down this sidewalk. I will never forget the experience. I love the area.

7. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

It's ok. I'm happy in the cold, I get to go out into my garage and admire my standers and encores.

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

The pics look great. Keep up the great work. You seem to be doing pretty well for yourself.

9. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I hate winter, but it does have it's benefits some times to have things change from just always being the same...

P3090076 (Large).jpg

10. OP
    OP
    theminigardener7

thanks guys. I am trying to save up to be able to my own car at sixteen(assuming I get my license). And that way I will be able to add to my route. (Which currently is so tight, I cant have lunch):dizzy: