1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

Alberta Canada - Gravely

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Great White Prop. Service, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Great White Prop. Service

Great White Prop. Service LawnSite Member

Hello. My name is Dale. Had a yard care business 25yrs ago...did quite well with a few commercial properties and a good amount of in town residential yards as well. As time went on my business morifed into more of a handyman/cleanup business....specializing in extreme cleanup of dishevelled properties....and then fixing the issues there. Pretty interesting some days... so yeah that's where I am at now. I look after (babysit) these properties until they sell. I presently look after about 15-20 acreages and subcontract the smaller intown properties.
    I have ran a few different machines over the yrs...started with a small craftsman tractor 25 yrs ago...upgraded to an ooooold Case garden tractor with attachments. Then eventual I got a BushHog zero turn to a Gravely ZT-HD 52 and now presently a Gravely pro-turn 160. (Picked up today). Look forward to researching lots of questions/issues/observations on this site. Thank you for letting me part of the group.

2. MowDaddy

MowDaddy LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to LS,
    Good choice on Gravely, I run 5 of them. Beasts they are !!

3. Mownmachine144

Mownmachine144 LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the new mower, and welcome to the forum. That PT should treat you good.
    My uncle has a 48" and he loves it.

4. Cam15

Cam15 LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to lawnsite! Sounds like you’ve got a very interested biz. I look forward to seeing pics of properties you do.