1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

All kinds of pics for you

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by shade tree landscaping, Sep 20, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

decent size tree that screens the neighbors. I'll try to sell them a new tree but from my experiance the home owner is a real pain in the a*s!!! joking! Its in my yard and serves the purpose so It wall stay for now and prob get a little wall around it

2. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

i was talking about looks like a 2' caliper tree in the background not the big one in front of it

3. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

looks ok to me. i do think the lines could be straighter (idc for the 3rd wheel on the walker but thats just me). on the bed next to the BBQ the edge should flow more, i think that would give it a lot more curb appeal.

4. jhakarter

jhakarter LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Looks like your impatients are as good as the ones I took out today for a customer. Took out 7 garbage cans full of impatients. Tried to get rid of as much dirt as I could but still took 2 people to live the cans to dump em haha. Nice work by the way!
    Josh

5. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

JHAKARTER I am not looking forward to taking them out in a few days. I always seem to leave a few roots in there and by mid summer they grow in and throw my whole color scheme off.

6. Chris1594

Chris1594 LawnSite Member

The pics look very good :waving:

7. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

I don't like the white rocks by the grill. Cleanups like you did on that overgrown yard are fun. I bet the homeowner was stunned.

8. Collegepro

Collegepro LawnSite Senior Member

It is hard sometimes to get perfect stripes with a walker sometimes...takes a little time to get the pattern down because with the walker if you tap the arms one way you can get off track...but I like those flowers...very full and colorful

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

makes it feel like summer

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

tap the arms...like any other z?
    i like not having to push forward all the time!