1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Almost new Toro 44" Wb Price?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AuburnGuy, Apr 1, 2004.

1. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I have a customer who has a 1 year old 15 hp 44" proline SFS with jungle wheels that he no longer uses because I now cut his grass. I know i could get it for 2k, maybe even $1500. Just from the glance i saw of it yesterday It looked almost new. I could either pay him or trade for services. His monthly rate is $300. I don't really need the mower. Do you guys think i could re-sell if i decided not to keep it? How much do you think its actually worth?

2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

i have seen 48" fixed gear brand new left over for 2200 on ebay...

3. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

It is a floating deck

4. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Depends on where you sell it. I'd guess that's about $3200 new with the sulky when on sale. Generally nobody's gonna take a chance on a used mower to save much less than $500 off new, probably more like $1000 if it's already been sold once and you're not a dealer or established Ebay seller.. So $2000 would seem pretty good for it. Try to get it for less and you could resell it.