almost spring

doyles

LawnSite Member
well i imagine most if not all of the people on here are also on plow site.
so with a crappy winter season and spring right around the corner how does
everyone feel about the coming summer season.
i'am hoping it will be as good or better than last summer and 100 times better than this last winter.

OneLineAtATime

LawnSite Member
Funny, i'm a new member as well do to the lack of snow on the "PlowSite"

I'm so ready, we are in the middle of a 4K tree job and it's was suppose to snow last night. So work all day then up all night watching it not snow. Now it started and is going to change to rain so that kills the tree job for today. I'm ready to throw some mulch, get into some patios. Miss the sun, weekends with the hot wife and kids at the campground. Can't wait..... We already have tickets for a huge county concert at a waterpark/campground, bring your RV trailer and it's party time:drinkup:

lawnkingforever

LawnSite Bronze Member
I wish warm weather was right around the corner. In my area we are still 2 months away from mowing. But I do see a decent season ahead. I already have some new business lined up, just a matter of fitting them in the route. I am glad to have a practically full mowing schedule as I do not have to spend much time or money on advertising this year. All of my equipment is serviced and ready to go and I pretty much have everything buttoned down on business side. It is just a waiting game at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device

mikeypizano

LawnSite Senior Member
I wish warm weather was right around the corner. In my area we are still 2 months away from mowing. But I do see a decent season ahead. I already have some new business lined up, just a matter of fitting them in the route. I am glad to have a practically full mowing schedule as I do not have to spend much time or money on advertising this year. All of my equipment is serviced and ready to go and I pretty much have everything buttoned down on business side. It is just a waiting game at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am on the other side of the state so I am in the same boat as you. These will be a LONG 2 months!

mikeypizano

LawnSite Senior Member
mowing my first yard tomorrow. we had a cold front come through but it's gonna be back up in the mid 60s tomorrow. :D

now i just need it to stop raining so much. :laugh:
:cry: Just keep twisting the knife! Its been in 40s here lately!

OneLineAtATime

LawnSite Member
Phone is ringing, its here, already booked 2 weeks out.. hardscape, a landscape, and trees
Posted via Mobile Device

yardguy28

LawnSite Platinum Member
i'm still wishing for more snow. not quite ready for spring.

we've had a less than desirable winter. but i'm still trying to get some snow here.

mowing won't start until end of april beginning of may anyway. so i have a little bit of time.

hell i won't even start to get the equipment out and get it ready until the end of march beginning of april.