Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is again i posted it a while back and asked sean to remove it because of possible patenting, here it is again you can see exactly how it works in the post about trailor tie downs, i lost all my other pics i had saved on a disk:p :cool:

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Might not work for everyone but it works for me, the back end is kept from sliding out by a piece of angle that blocks tires from sliding the new proto type is removable in about 5 sec. for freeing up trailor space

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
waiting on papers and such with lawyers

·
930 Posts
Originally posted by CNYScapes
dont your mowers have a brake on them? I have been mowing for about 7 years and have never seen the need to hold down a mower. I havent had one fly off the trailer yet.
YET

It could happen anytime. It's better safe than sorry man.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think ill stick with my E track i dont like the idea of having to bolt down such a large piece of metal just for the reason that some people use many different pieces of equiptment through the year
but its not a bad idea cant blame ya for trying

·
Banned
2,205 Posts
its a good idea and im sure it will sell, but in my opinioin its just too bulky looking. i like the green touch wheel clamps cause you can drive right over them and dont take up any space. but its an inventive idea you have.....good luck with it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
My mowers use to get beat up more during travel than work.Now the guys strap em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.