Crazy 4 grass

LawnSite Fanatic
You are the victim of a husband and wife hustle. They are tag teaming you, in an attempt to con you. Don't fall for it.

An above board husband would have simply told his wife " No hunny that wasnt included in the discussion I had with the contractor ".
End of discussion, you never know it happened.

They are trying to create confusion to get free work out of you.

As someone else said, the husband is your client, deal with him only. The scope of work was discussed by the two of you only.

Its not uncommon for verbal discussions to be referred to and observed by both the homeowner and the contractor. Its rare that every last detail is spelled out in the written
contract, not should it need to be.

MowDaddy

LawnSite Fanatic
Couple point's here.
Number 1, I would have never mulched only a part of the flowerbed. As you being the professional you could have told the husband the (whole bed need's mulch) and explained why. Kinda like only waxing half of your car ?
Secondly the bushes still look a bit hairy.
If it was money on not want being spent on customers part, break it up. Hedges (all of them) this month. Next month we can weed and mulch the whole bed.

Crazy 4 grass

LawnSite Fanatic
Couple point's here.
Number 1, I would have never mulched only a part of the flowerbed. As you being the professional you could have told the husband the (whole bed need's mulch) and explained why. Kinda like only waxing half of your car ?
Secondly the bushes still look a bit hairy.
If it was money on not want being spent on customers part, break it up. Hedges (all of them) this month. Next month we can weed and mulch the whole bed.
True true.... but thats besides the point. If the shop wants to sell a half wax and the customer wants to buy a half wax, ain't nobody getting a full wax

Top Forums