• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Amazing service at NOVAE (proslide)

Orkin Yards

LawnSite Senior Member
I called the 800 number today to get some information about the product, and an hour later i hung that phone up and said WOW, talked to a guy named Mike for almost an hour about the product...he asked for my input and we talked and argued and talked some more....well the reason i called was b/c my dealer is ripping me off and he's not saling slides any more, and i need a new wear plate, so i called to order a wear plate...29.99 for the wear plate...dealer wanted 65...i told him the prob i had with the unit was the springs kept breaking, he said he'd send me some for free, AND he said they had a wear plate in the factor that was bent differently, but it would work....sent that and the springs free of charge (+ shipping) to me! i'm very impressed....told me about all the improvements they have made to the product and really gave me a better opinion of the company...

Scraper

LawnSite Bronze Member
So they are selling the plates direct now? I bought two plates last year at the end of the season from a distributor in NJ for $65 a piece and I thought that was pretty excessive myself. Was actually gonna try fabricating them. If I can get them for $30 I'd buy them...