Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another chance to win 3 quarts of Amsoil ASE 10W-10/SAE30 engine oil to put in a mower and try it out. I will annouce the winner tommorrow night (Aug. 14) between 8:30-9:00pm Central Time. Please follow the "rules" below.

1. You cannot already be a Amsoil customer or have a account of any kind already established with Amsoil. I will check if needed!!!!!
2. You must submit your full name, address, phone and email via a PM or email to me. Do not post it in this thread.
3. After using the oil in your mower(s) you must submit your honest feedback regarding the product.
4. Feel free to post any thoughts or ask questions regarding Amsoil products here.
5. Good luck and have fun!!!!!

Remember, commercial accounts are free to you guys and save you 20-30% off retail prices shown in the Online Store in my website

Here is some information regarding this oil below.

www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1521372&page=storefront/ase

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hoyt Thanks for the help getting my account set up.:drinkup: Just received my first order yesterday. Will be trying the Saber 2cyl mix tomorrow...if it dont rain.. Rob...............................:usflag::usflag:

·
Banned
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hoyt Thanks for the help getting my account set up.:drinkup: Just received my first order yesterday. Will be trying the Saber 2cyl mix tomorrow...if it dont rain.. Rob...............................:usflag::usflag:
Thank you. Please let us know what you think about the products after you have used them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.