Amsoil Special for Lawnsite Members/Users

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by AmsoilPower, Jul 9, 2009.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

I have decided on a new way to promote Amsoil products here on LS. It has come to my attention that many of you may not want to go thru the hassle of ordering product yourselves w/ a commercial account, give credit card numbers over the phone/internet or may not like paying shipping charges, etc. So this is what I propose as easily as possible.......

I will pay 100% of your shipping charges on all orders with a minimum of $50.00 retail or 6 qts. This means if you buy one item (air filter, grease, etc) it must exceed $50.00 retail price. If you order oil, it must be at least 6 qts or any combination of 6 qts worth. I will not pay shipping for 1 tube of grease or one quart of oil, etc!!!!

This is how it works.

1. Email or PM me your order/wish list
    2. I will return email or PM your total price for product and sales tax (tax will be paid regardless of where you live.....no exceptions)
    3. Mail me a check for total amount
    4. Upon receipt of payment, I will place your order to Amsoil directly.
    5. Product is shipped to your doorstep
    6. You install product in your equipment:)
    7. You realize how good this stuff is:)
    8. You post feedback on LS how good this stuff is:)
    9. You decide you want more:)
    10. Repeat steps 1-9:clapping::clapping:

Seriously, I am committed to everyone trying at least one Amsoil product sometime. This is an excellent way to try some product w/out the added expense of shipping. Don't miss out and feel free to ask any questions. I will gladly answer them.

The special expires July 31, 2009.

2. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

I'll check out the site. What happened to the sample I asked for?

3. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

Same here.........

4. cmrgrounds

cmrgrounds LawnSite Member
    from augusta

I had an amsoil dealer here where im from try to tell me that if i used that oil in my truck that i wouldnt have to change my oil for 25,000 miles.

5. OP
    OP
    AmsoilPower

I'll tell you what, as an added bonus, for anyone who places an order I will include one 8oz bottle of Saber Professional 2-cycle ($4.00 value) as a sample. The bottle will be shipped in the same box as your order.

This bottle will mix 5 gallon of fuel at a 80:1 ratio.

6. OP
    OP
    AmsoilPower

Believe it or not, he wasn't lying to you. Now if your pulling a trailer all the time (considered severe service) that needs to be backed down to no more than 15,000.

7. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

So, will the pricing be like the preferred pricing?

8. OP
    OP
    AmsoilPower

Nope. Retail pricing. My profits will be very, very limited after paying everyone's shipping.

I thought this may be more convienent for some.

9. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Why not just go to NAPA and buy it then instead of waiting?

10. OP
    OP
    AmsoilPower

If your Napa carries the entire line of product, which I'm sure they don't, then so be it. One of the biggest complaints I hear is "......I can't find it around here".