Amsoil Special for Lawnsite Members/Users

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by AmsoilPower, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I would have laughed and walked away from him......

2. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

There isn't much to laugh about if you understand the system.

3. cmrgrounds

cmrgrounds LawnSite Member
    from augusta

I wasnt laughing, i almost had to get a restraining order on this old guy because he wouldnt stop harrassing me about the oil. All i wanted was to try the saber out with my 4 mix stuff and i got bombarded with questions and bs. Guy kept calling and calling. Called atleast 15 times a day for a few days.

4. cmrgrounds

cmrgrounds LawnSite Member
    from augusta

What happens when my new chevy blows up because i went 25k miles on an oil change or the outboard on my boat blows up because evenrude said to run 50:1 but amsoil said i can run 100:1. I change the oil and filters every 50 hours in my mowers. Most manufacturers say 100 just out of curiosity, how many hours can i go on my walker if i use amsoil? If you tell me 500 or 1000 im gonna flip the f$#% out.

5. Duffster

from Midwest

Thats to bad.

Some people just can't take no for an answer.

6. Stillwater

Understand the system? 25,000 come on please............

7. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Here is a picture of the Amsoil Dual By-Pass filter system that changes how one maintains their trucks. You no longer change your oil, at 10,000 mile intervals you draw off an (UOA) Used Oil Analysis it is then sent off to an independent lab for for review. You get the lab results back, and continue use. UOA has been used for years on High dollar assets/equipment or engines. This technology & filter systems are now available for all to use.

The fact remains their will always be uneducated IDIOTS that choose to be ignorant with their stance on Lubricants. Take the last statement for what it's worth if you took it personal than the shoe must fit!!!

Had over 70,000 miles on the oil before a oil line ruptured. Had that not happened I would have continued use of the Engine oil
    [​IMG]

8. Stillwater

nosparkplugs you imeadeately loose the argument the moment you require name calling to get a point across. Does this system void new truck warranties?

9. Duffster

from Midwest

What would you call someone that blows off something as ignorant or stupid without understanding it.

10. Duffster

from Midwest

Our Deere diesels run 500 hours so 25k shouldn't be to hard to imagine.