And now for the rest of the bill and Kim story….

Jeff@diyokc

LawnSite Senior Member
Got yet another text from my man bill on “ I guess your wondering why I fired you?” ( no not really)

it seems bill was offended when I had talked to her about the scathing email on weeds a few months back. He considered this meddling in his life.

when I saw Kim’s reaction, I knew she had no idea about the text, and this is where bill got caught lying by me. Apparently other issues and his lies between the two caught up with him. From that point forward I never believed anything that came from a text from Kim.
I told him his duplicity with interactions with me and especially his wife were his doing, not some trumped up “weeds in my lawn”

it’s easier to tell the truth.

OP
Jeff@diyokc

Jeff@diyokc

LawnSite Senior Member
You got it @hal Bill had failed to mention to her about me spraying for nutgrass and armyworms, as I had told her I would. she had apparently been gone on a trip, and bill had told her I had never showed up. Little did bill know I easily got my records for the day in question.

again, easier to be truthful than start a lot of drama. Even at 65, I wonder what it is that makes people lie or involve others in their attempts to be deceitful. It’s like a cheating spouse, sooner or later you get caught

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
Had a lady call me late at night for a 'landscape emergency' an oxymoron, or just a moron.....drama is everywhere.....

Top Forums