As some of you may know Ive been in the process of evaluation a new business venture. After doing some intensive market research (did none for the lawn care industry when I started this last year), Ive (we, my family) have come to the great decision making process to either keep a go at the lawn care or move into an industry that we feel will be a needed asset in our community. From previous posts you may have noticed that Ive been thinking about a power equipment repair business. Well, as of today, its a go! I will be leaving the lawn care aspect of this business but still staying connected to it from a different view. Ive spoken with most of my lawn care customers and have referred them to other area LCOs. Just to update those who may not have been noticing what Ive been researching I have started the process (state registration, id#, insurance and so on) for my new business. Im starting an ON-SITE POWER EQUIPMENT REPAIR business. 95% of my business will be done on location and the other 5% will need to be done at my shop. I DO NOT have a storefront. I am NOT representing any single brand of power equipment, I plan on staying independent. From my research I have found that most of my customers will be the HOMEOWNER. Ive spoken with a few area LCOs and have arranged to be servicing their equipment on a weekly basis (oil changes, blade sharpening, tire repairs and so on.). Parts are not going to be much of a problem, Ive solved that INVENTORY problem by letting the area POWER EQUIPMENT STORES become my warehouse(s). Thanks for all everyone here has done to help me in my LAWNCARE business this past year, but with the saturation of illegal LCOs in my area, they should keep me in business! PLEASE .ANY MORE INPUT/COMMENTS/ CONCERNS/ADVICE PLEASE SUBMIT A REPLY!!! ALL HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED! I have one property that I have yet to refer a new LCO to care for and if anyone is interested in it (REDDING, CT) please E-mail me! (Not selling the account, just want a reputable LCO to offer to that former customer).