1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

And then there was just 1.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

We recently replaced 2 of our final 3 open trailers with Cargo Mate 7x16s. Here is a pic of one of them. Just got the signs put on yesterday.

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Have you got the inside set-up yet? pics?

3. Metro Lawn

They are posted in another thread in the picture forum I think it was "new trailers"

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

hello metro.... did one of your open trailers have like a ox up by the nose that was enclosed? because i think ive seen it before and it looks pretty neat. maybe it wasnt you, but i think though i saw you who had it... if so post some pix of it. idk where i saw it at, maybe it was Zazz, the gas station on 8-9 and harper. or maybe just at a light or something. lol, anyhow now after typing this, i hope it is you who had the spiffy trailer, or else people will probably think im crazy if they dont already :cool2:

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

nice looking! Did you totally get rid of the opens, or do you still have them?

6. Metro Lawn

Your not crazy... that is one of ours. there are some pics floating around but I will try to post one

7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

thats awsome metro... what do you keep in their, I like that idea...

Im sure glad it was yours, or else I would have looked like a fool.

8. Metro Lawn

We sold that trailer, since we bought the 2 new enclosed trailers. We kept the back packs, gas cans, tools, oil, rakes, shovels, traffic cones, pop bottles (portable bathroom) ect.