• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Anderson Spreader

Travis E

LawnSite Bronze Member
I am in the market for a new spreader, seen the anderson model used at our golf course so I tried it out and really like it. Although I'm having a hard time finding prices so I dont know how out of line some dealers are. The golf course superintendent said he could get the sr 2000 which is stainless frame for $560, just found another place today for $460. That doesn't sound as bad, I know you get what you pay for so I want a nice spreader that will last many years. Anyone else know of a price they were quoted or purchased it for? Thanks!

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
yup, and i have that unit(although it says scotts on it) and it has been a dream with no issues of any kind except the cable that operates the side shield breaks without fail once per year. i stopped buying them and used a bungee dow the sid instead and has been good to go. it is very easy to push compared to our lescos and never breaks any pins liek the lescos do onthe axles. it is a good choice and i would buy it for the $460.

chappy7

LawnSite Member
For the price of $460 let me know if they ship. I can't find them for less than $590 in New England. :cry:

OP
Travis E

Travis E

LawnSite Bronze Member
well its a no go spreaders are still way backordered or something, tried finding some somewhere else but that been with no luck either.