1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Announcing New Sponsor

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

LawnSite.com is pleased to formally introduce our new sponsor CLIP software. If you have any questions about CLIP be sure to visit their web site at www.clip.com - check them out today!

2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Why was nothing said about Great Dane? Aren't they a pretty new sponser too? Or have I just never noticed?

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

We had an announcement up for Great Dane for a little over a week. It was at the top of all of the forums. We will regulalrly announce new sponsors and have the announcement up for a week or so.

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I missed that one! I am frequently involved in discussions that monopolize my time on lawnsite, meaning I go straight from e-mail to the thread.

But hey! Don't get any ideas about turning off the e-mail notification feature! :D

I am a member at another site that doesn't have it. But now I rarely ever visit or post anything over there. It's too hard to keep up with things without the e-mail notification. Well for me anyways.