• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Another annoying newbie?

kemco

LawnSite Platinum Member
I have a 36" gravely prostance. Gravely is the primary line , not too long ago the only line, my dealer carries. They also make a 32" prostance that came out this year if you're needing to get through a small gate. That's the reason I have the 34" ztr. It gets through most gates. Most of the backyards we mow are quite a bit larger than the fronts. I've got family in Nashville and every one of them has large front yards and small back yards. I buy my dealer more than brand out of necessity really. Gravely is good, I think really good but it's a lower end price point and probably cut quality compared to others. Gravely pro going to be in the $7k range out the door.

Lawnmowerguy23

LawnSite Member
I have a 36" gravely prostance. Gravely is the primary line , not too long ago the only line, my dealer carries. They also make a 32" prostance that came out this year if you're needing to get through a small gate. That's the reason I have the 34" ztr. It gets through most gates. Most of the backyards we mow are quite a bit larger than the fronts. I've got family in Nashville and every one of them has large front yards and small back yards. I buy my dealer more than brand out of necessity really. Gravely is good, I think really good but it's a lower end price point and probably cut quality compared to others. Gravely pro going to be in the $7k range out the door.
what is better than gravely?

Bull rider granny

LawnSite Member
Ok everyone. Bull rider granny. I refer to the gravely promaster 300. 26 yo. Seen it's better days. Hydraulics leaking. Gave to my daughter. Stranded her husband in the pasteur. Want another one (dont make any more)or Ferris procut 61. Where can I find one? I am 74 yo and still mowing my 5 acres with a horrible ztr. Want a bull to ride. Loved it.

DavidsonLandscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
I think if your smart enough to save money while cutting your own lawn, your smart enough to blow a hole in that shed and make that door bigger. I think your gonna kick yourself in the ass if your going to spend money on a commercial unit wth a small deck. A bigger deck is a few dollars more. Try to see at your dealer if you can get a demo and cut your lawn with it. Im a wright guy, everyone has there favorite. Try everything before you spend some cash, see what works better for you.