1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Another "How much is this worth" thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by procut, Jan 18, 2007.

1. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

New Holland GT 18 tractor. 18 hp twin Kohler, air cooled. 60" deck. 48 hours, very well maintained. I believe its about 5 years old and was $6200 new. What would say its worth?

Heres a pic.

Attached Files:

2. procut

Anybody????

3. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

About $75, because that is what the dump will charge you to get rid of it. RUN, RUN Forrest!

4. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

48 hours?

That's it?

I dunno, 3750-4350 is a number I'll chuck out there. It's got no hours on it but is also 5 years old...

5. procut

Thanks, I found out the hours are 50 something. Heres the story behind it. I had an uncle pass away a while back and he had this tractor. My aunt is now looking to sell it. The dealer told her $4000-$4500. I thought this seemed high, she asked me what I thought it was worth. Personally, I think you would be doing good to get $3000 out of it. Anyone else???

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

$3,000 sounds about right...

7. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like a decent mower even though for its size it seems a little under powered. Most people run Zs and won't like it or give you good advice. I think somewhere around $3500 maybe a little less.