Another New Walker Mod: Lights!

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
The famous Walker Cut® exists only in the brainwashed minds of Walker owners, implanted there by salesmen, Walker’s website and Walker Talk.

Cut many lawns right next to crews running Walkers and only difference you can see is the third wheel line laid down by the Walker.

Cam15

LawnSite Fanatic
The famous Walker Cut® exists only in the brainwashed minds of Walker owners, implanted there by salesmen, Walker’s website and Walker Talk.

Cut many lawns right next to crews running Walkers and only difference you can see is the third wheel line laid down by the Walker.
Somebodies jealous that they don't have a walker.;)

Cam15

LawnSite Fanatic
We drank the Kool Aid as well. Great mowers. Great cuts and excel with leaf cleanup :)
I've never used a walker before, and there's not many people at all that use them around here. So what are the positives and what are the negatives?

Walker56

LawnSite Fanatic
I've never used a walker before, and there's not many people at all that use them around here. So what are the positives and what are the negatives?
I guess the best way to say it is, nothing cuts like a Walker. For leaf cleanup, to me, nothing compares. The suction of the deck is exceptional. They are very comfortable to be on for long periods. They are very compact. I don't really have any negatives to speak of. They are expensive machines but I feel well worth it