Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
So with the roll overs how do i do it without a table. My layout right now is basically still all tables using class= to apply css.
Wow, why didn't I do that 5 years ago. SO much easier. Still have to figure out how to use float and such to get server columns and rows lined up but awesome.

Wow, why didn't I do that 5 years ago. SO much easier. Still have to figure out how to use float and such to get server columns and rows lined up but awesome.
I'm still seeing tables. Stay away from floats if at all possible. Also I am not seeing what you are talking about ... the columns. Looks like one column to me.

Also, you need to take a hard look at that form .... lots off unnecessary code.

jb- Honestly no, basically ever site I do looks basically the same since my php template is made for it. Although I did get the service area on bottom from you.
Hey no problem.... I browse sites for ideas too, just looked very similar, even the logo has some of the same elements. Any other things I can help you with feel free to ask. Nice site BTW

- Come on now, it's been 11 days since you asked for advice and you haven't found a few words to tell people who you are. Add something to that page.
- Was going to mention the duplicate pics, but you already know the pictures need work
- 20% off the first month sounds pretty weak, try to give them a $30 gift card to somewhere

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.