1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Another Quick 36 Thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CELawn, Dec 2, 2006.

1. CELawn

CELawn LawnSite Member

I know there have been dozens of threads on the Quick 36 but I just can't say enough good things about this machine. I mulched untold thousands of leaves today with my Super Duty and couldn't wait to get home and post about it. It is light, easy to use, and simply does a great job. Anyway, my .02. :)

2. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

i was just doing the same thing. when your done know one would ever know there their. so far best mower purchase!

3. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I did a yard a couple weekends ago...made about 3 passes...using my Samurai and mulch kit. The customer said "What the hell did you do with the leaves" lol LOVED IT!! The mulch kit and gators do a great job on leaves!!

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Even if the leaves are heavy you can mulch them in just one or two passes...It's a lot better than bagging them or tarping them and the customers do not seem to mind one way or another ...so long as they are gone.