Another RH36 leaving uncut center strips (class action lawsuit anyone)

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by Northwest, Jun 25, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Northwest

Northwest LawnSite Member

Wright Representative
    The serial number is 64949
    The dealer who tried to fix is
    Sumner Lawn N Saw
    9318 SR 162 E
    Puyallup WA 98372
    Phone: 253-435-9284
    Fax: 253-435-9286
    The dealer said they had to deal with the distributor and not your company which makes no sense because the distributor will do all they can not to take a defective mower back or fix it with a new deck

2. OP
    OP
    Northwest

I PM'd Wright have given them the information and have not received a reply.
    Had the guys cut my backyard with it last week. Do you know how infuriating it is to pay thousands of dollars for something that does not work. I am going to contact our state attorney general as they are pretty good about these things. I am also going to start posting everywhere I can think of my "opinion" of this mower and Wright's resolution (nothing). I will stop when I get the deck replaced with a working one or get a refund.

3. OP
    OP
    Northwest

A Wright representative (Chris) has contacted my dealer and asked them what they did (everything) to check it out and it still left the center strip uncut. My dealer sent them the video I took and everything they did to check it out. I still have not received a PM or any communication from Wright.

4. ZLCLawnCare

ZLCLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Keep us posted....I am in the market for a 36 but don't want something with issues.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. olde_blue

olde_blue LawnSite Senior Member

Just to note: if you are shopping for a new mower, Wright no longer makes the RH models. They were replaced with the I models with a new deck design called the "Areocore". There probably aren't many 36" Areocore decks in the field, as of yet, for feedback. As far as I can determine, the fixed deck 36" still use the old deck design.

6. OP
    OP
    Northwest

Still no communication from Wright

7. OP
    OP
    Northwest

Still no communication from Wright

8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

On my zk I can only get a good cut with gators, super high lifts and factory blades were leaving the Mohawk effect.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

LawnGuy73, how does the ZK discharge using the gators? Spreads them pretty evenly or clumps? Pretty good still in heavy spring growth?

10. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Jersey

Wow more than 2 months later and still no response. Not good at all.