1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

anti blow out baffle

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Phishook, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

You might want to send a letter to all your distributors explaining what this is. Then have them tell all the local dealers about it.

you learn a lot from this site, some of the dealers might be a little behind.

"duhhh ya want a what, hmm have you seen one of these?"

hey would that next day or free deal work on the baffle?

2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I Get great service from my Exmark dealer, but I agree with you phish,when I mentioned needing an anti-blowout baffle He looked at me like I was from mars. They could use a little more training on what products are available to them.

3. dobehap

dobehap LawnSite Senior Member

I second that,

Also I told my exmark dealer about lawnsite, and he said that he has been reading and learning !!!

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks guys,

I believe there are some other items coming that will be of equal interest. At that time I believe we are going to hit the baffle information again.

Thanks

Terry

5. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

When I ordered my baffle I was the laughing stock of the day. The guys at the dealer had never heard of such. I took great pride in educating them.