Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to get rid of ants that are inside your truck. I just went outside and noticed they are all inside of it. i sprayed the tires and the floor mats with ant killer but what i was wondering was is their a faster and better way to get rid of them. what do you guys do?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thats funny, because we had a ant out break in one of my trucks. Ants are looking for food, and all the crumbs on the floor make for a great meal. I sprayed 3 times before I noticed a difference, but before that they were everywhere. Good luck, and keep your truck clean.

·
Registered
428 Posts
:hammerhead:QUIT leaving food in there!!!:nono: lol--good luck with that dilemma-sounds like they're already in there and the problem now is how do you get rid of them?? Not so much as how do you keep them fromentering.

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
What is the best way to get rid of ants that are inside your truck. I just went outside and noticed they are all inside of it. i sprayed the tires and the floor mats with ant killer but what i was wondering was is their a faster and better way to get rid of them. what do you guys do?
FOR me I would throw my socks in there, that would kill anything.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
How in the heck do you get ants, in your truck?:confused:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Go to Lowes or Walmart and get a bottle of Terro and killer. Instructions are on the box. They will gather around it like horses around a watering trough and eat themselves to death.

We had a dry season a couple years ago. Went to use my windshield wipers and washers , the jets on the hood were plugged up. Got to checking and the water container had a few hundred ants in it. They had drunk that blue washer water and it killed all of them. Some had gotten ground up and went through the pump and stopped up the jets.

Nosmo

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
:rolleyes: Call you Uncle, to come get her, or drive by a church bingo :laugh:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I cleaned my truck today and i got rid of the ants but i still can't figure out why they were in it. i think they were looking for a place to nest because when i found them they weren't eating anything they were just crawling all over the inside.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.