Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Your spreadsheet is. NOT an app. What part of that do you keep forgetting. I like being able to work on my phone for things, rarely and I mean rarely do I sit at me desk.
Posted via Mobile Device

not only can i use my spreadsheet very very easily on mine or any phone, but my contractors can update MY spreadsheet on MY phone using THEIR phone. and the single part that needs to be done on a pc (which you would be on it at the time billing out) takes less than 2 minutes for an entire months worth of billing.
Posted via Mobile Device

As mentioned by Kemco, we also use Service Autopilot for our routing, scheduling, invoicing and job costing. The mobile platform that it provides lets our team leaders log in and see their schedule for the day, routes them throughout the day, and when they complete a job through the app, it gets invoiced directly to the website. The website integrates with Quickbooks very easily so everything that gets dispatched gets invoiced from the field. All of our clients contact information is also accessible from the mobile portal, and many other features can be accessed from the mobile portal also. The web-based portal does a great job of scheduling different maintenance packages throughout the year and works well for sending out estimates in a template style. Very useful program, but it can do a lot so you have to take learning it in strides.

Service autopilot does do employee time tracking, but we use Labor Sync to do our time tracking as the user interface is a lot more friendly and the reports on the back end are extremely nice. All of our employees like using Labor Sync as they are able to clock in and out through their mobile device without any issues. We also run GPS in all of our vehicles, so we can scan through real quick and ensure that all of the employee's entries line up with when they reach the jobsite and so forth. We are a very mobile company with most of our time spent in the field doing what we need to do as we have systems in place to help take care of the majority of the office stuff.

what company do you use for your Gps tracking?
Posted via Mobile Device
We use Navman wireless and it works extremely well. We set up email alerts for whenever any of our vehicles enter a vendor site, so any of our other employees know that they are there and can pick up material for them. It also tracks maintenance schedules and alerts you based on mileage or hours as to what piece of equipment needs serviced. It does a lot more than our older system and more than what we could ever ask for.
Posted via Mobile Device

quickbooks at home.

its about time on android to input expenses and invoices importable into quickbooks. tho invoices i usualy do at home.

trip log for milage tracking and taking snapshots of recepits that get backed up to the cloud

and a spreadsheet that i can put my weekly route in and just put x marks on the lines of customers i service. then once a month all i have to do is import it to quickbooks. takes days worth of paperwork and gets it down to about 5 minutes. thousands of transactions. i only have to import a file and its all done for me. rather than inputing each individual charge into quickbooks.

not to mention. my quickbooks file is stored on a server. i can access that server and have full blown quickbooks on my phone.

oh, and for routing. i just use mapquest route planner to plan the most efficient route. and then make a list on my phone of addresses in order. why people spend so much money on clip ill never understand
Can anybody beat this? app or no app. Birdseed this sounds like exactly what Im looking for. Do you still use this?

yep. sure do
It sounds nasty, wonder why everyones not using this or something similiar. Going to do some serious looking into this. couple quick ?'s. The exact name of program, is it a monthly fee and is it difficult to work with. IE what could the learning curve potentially be? .. thanks.. your a true american.

I use a combination of stuff. Couple apps on my phone and an excell spread i nade to import my route into quickbooks.

There are apps and services out there that do this better. But they cost monthly to use to do the same thing my spreadsheet does.

Pm me. You can call me at some point and i can send it to you and show you how to use it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Some day i may learn how to use the quickbooks api and build an app that do more. Shrugs. My spreadsheet works awesome. People plow for a few daya. Then spend a few more days in quickbooks. Its an hour for me. Max
Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.