1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Any better place to buy Trimmer Trap products?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TurfPro, Jul 9, 2003.

1. TurfPro

TurfPro LawnSite Member

I'm going to purchase a new trimmer rack (trimmer Trap brand) and was wondering if anyone has dealt with Greenline? They have the 3 place rack for $147.38 and access tool rack that matches it for $66.00 plus the Trimmer trap Blower Rack is $41.00. Are there any better places to buy these products that you know of?
    Thanks

2. Lynn's Lawn Care

Lynn's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

3. Trimmer trap, I think www.northentool.com still sells them.

Those greenline I don't like because you have to remove 2 pins for each trimmer.

Trimmer trap, you can slide the knob up and remove all 2-3-4 if you wish. If it takes more than a second or to much of a hassle no one will use it.

4. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought my trimmer trap 3 place trimmer rack locally for 125.00 and the accessory tool rack for 40.00....NEW
    Shop around.

5. TurfPro

TurfPro LawnSite Member

Sorry,I didn't make myself clear,,it's not a "Greenline" trimmer rack(those look like too much hassle as LGF said) i'm looking at a Trimmer Trap brand sold thru Greenline supply.
    I must say , I do like the Jungle Jim "Gear Caddy",,,it has everything I want ,and the blower rack looks like a better design too (blower tube holder) but the trimmer rack from Jungle Jim seems like more steps are involved than with Trimmer Trap.

BTW LGF : i got the nozzles you suggested,,,,,,niiice!:D

6. Suckers send out some nice sized droplets right?????

7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I got my Trimmer Trap from Northern Tool. I paid around $150.00 for it but that was 2 years ago. They still sell them too. I wouldn't buy the trimmer trap blower pole because it just takes to long to get a blower on there. I find myself just throwing the blowers in the back of the truck. Just my .02

8. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member