any body from missouri,


LawnSite Member
I've got this homebuilt trailor, i want to get tags for it. Turns out i've got to take it to the hwy patrol to have it inspected, then apply for a title, then get my damn tag.<br>I thought icould save some money this way, but they'll probably make it expensive. My question is this does anybody know how much it will cost and the guidelines for getting it to pass inspection, ie. lights, fenders, siderails etc. what do i need the trailor to have?


LawnSite Senior Member
SW Missouri
I'm sure the Dept. or Revenue can tell you the specs. for licensing your trailer.<br>Where in Missouri?<br>Spfld here

Top Forums