• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Any Commercial accounts for sale in Charlotte?

JJJ

LawnSite Member
Looking to purchase commercial accounts in the Charlotte-Huntersville- Lake Norman or Mooresville areas? Prefer a couple days each week worth. Thx

OP
J

JJJ

LawnSite Member
What are you guys thoughts on this and is this in the right forum?

Are there any sites or ad pages that will advertise these contracts and businesses for sale?

PMLAWN

LawnSite Gold Member
Not for sale but one that is open to bid. What size is your crew and type of equipment. What insurance $ amount do you carry.
By exit 36. About 40 hours per week. Will use most everything on you truck. Full service

OP
J

JJJ

LawnSite Member
Still looking to buy some accounts anywhere from Charlotte to Mooresville. Would be willing to talk about purchasing a business or accounts!!!

jlbf0786

LawnSite Senior Member
JJJ said:
What are you guys thoughts on this and is this in the right forum?

Are there any sites or ad pages that will advertise these contracts and businesses for sale?
I also live in Charlotte NC, "Sunrise Designs Landscaping & Lawn Care" if you come across anything you dont want please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx Man,

JB

Chuck Sigmon

LawnSite Member
I live in Mt. Holly and work on lake Norman. I don't have any accounts to offer but I rotate shifts with plenty of time off my primary job if any "support mowing" is needed.