1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

any husgvarna expirence

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by hudson12787, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G Inactive

I'm no wimp myself, but I still appreciate being able to sling my trimmer around like it's nothing. I trim at a pretty brisk pace and it's just nice to have such a light unit that's still capable, espeicially when you get to be my age, lol.

My Shindaiwa M2500 is around 13 pounds and I never thought it was heavy until I got my 323. So yeah, an 11 pound trimmer isn't exactly heavy. I think my M240 and M241 are a bit lighter than my 2500, but the 241 got damaged and needs work and the 240 is a bit tired now. I've also got a Stihl FS110 with the bike handlebar for the heavier trimming and brush.

2. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

3. Darryl G

Darryl G Inactive

Put a lift kid and some mudders on that baby!!!!

4. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

5. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I am now MR. Husqvarna:laugh: every thing I have now is Husqvarna MZ6128ZT ,LGT2654,HU800AWD,224L,580BTS and some others as I need them.

6. DirtDiver

DirtDiver LawnSite Member

7. Darryl G

Darryl G Inactive

No, I have not tried but it's just a slightly different model, a modified MZ 6128. Notice that it weighs over 300 pounds less than P-ZT 60, which is a full commercial mower. It's smaller and made with lighter gauge materials. The single 5 gallon fuel tank would drive me nuts, but seems like a decent mower for a solo operator. On paper I like it better than the MZ 6128 for the heavier duty and faster transmission and the rollover bar.

8. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Do you think the pz is worth it over the pzt?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Darryl G

Darryl G Inactive

It's a pretty big price jump to the P-ZT. The MZT does look like a good value and reasonable compromise. I'd see if you can get a demo of the 2 machines.

10. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I'm planning on buying a 60 inch pzt. I noticed the pz has a different drive system and is much more expensive.
    Posted via Mobile Device