1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

any one else get kicked off site?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by P.Services, Apr 6, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

does any one else get locked out of the site when you click on new post? when i do the log in screen comes up i enter my pass word but it never goes any farther. am i the only one having issues?

2. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I am having the same issue. In IE exploder. Don't know if it does it with Firefox.

3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Hey, how'd Picasso post? I thought we kicked him off. :laugh::laugh:

J/K, I don't get kicked off when I hit "New Posts" but it does lock up a lot when I do, sometimes I'll go to another site for 5-10 minutes, come back and occasionally, it is still frozen. When it is doing that, I just jump from forum to forum instead of hitting "New posts". I'm sure they are aware of the issues, as there have been many posts on the subject. I imagine no less than a dozen certified computer geeks are beefing up and overhauling the server as I type.:laugh:

4. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I hope they do something with the servers.

5. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

booted off as well

6. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Happens to me also...have let them know...for sure I know not how to operate otherwise...Ken

7. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Same problem here. . . no solution yet.